Pet Photography Fundraising Events for dog clubs, non profits and other organizations.
At Progress Through Photography, our mission is to help animal welfare non-profits succeed. One way we do this is by hosting pet photography fundraising events together with the members of the dog breed club, shelter or foster organization or sports club.
Why host a pet photography fundraising event by PTP ?
- Pet photography fundraising events are a great way to:
- Raise funds for your organization or an organization of your choice
- Offer great photography at a steep discount to your members
- Increase team spirit in your organization by raising money for a common goal
- Showcase your favorite dog breed to the world.
We offer huge discounts vs. individual sessions to your club members
- Because of the scale of events, we can offer professional pet photography at a huge discount vs. individual sessions.
- Our price for a one-hour, individual session is $249.
- At events, we can offer our services for:
- JPEG photos: $ 9.99
- • 5×7 Print: $ 9.99
- • 8×10 Print $ 19.99
- • 16×20 Print $ 29.99
How do pet photo fundraiser events work ?
- You can host a stand alone pet photography event or invite us as part of your yearly fundraiser / picnic / barbecue.
- You select the beneficiary charity (for non profits this is often their own charity)
- Optional: Charge reservation fee (50% of proceeds go to the organizer or the non profit)
- We bring our mobile studio shoot during event /outdoor shoot if the location is scenic
- We will edit photos and upload them to our website ptpusa.org
- After upload, people can order photos online
- Printed photos are shipped / delivered to customers
- 25% of the revenues of the photos are donated to the charity of choice.
How to get more information?
Fill in the below form to download a PDF with more information. Want to see the photos of previous events ? See the photos of the Boston Terrier Rescue Picnic and the Good Dog Arizona Agility Trial Portraits.